5/01/2010

Groping through the epic arc

To add spice to my unremarkable newbie adventures I decided to embark on an epic mission arc. There was nothing to do until Dax Jr reached the goal I set for learning skills so it was either that or I had to spend time reading. Thus began The Blood-Stained Stars. Without a second thought I jumped to Manarq where a Sister of EVE agent was waiting for me. All the agents so far brush me off as some crude imbecile when starting off and it feels like rubbing salt to a wound, painfully reminding me that I am unexperienced. I could use a warm welcome once in a while.

I fit my Catalyst with five 125mm railguns in hopes of increasing my damage output and it seems to be working. According to EFT my total DPS is 43.6 and the drones on chapter one seemed to melt like ice cream. What I didn't expect was that those railguns would be pumping charges senselessly. By the time I reached Harerget V in chapter two ammo was running dangerously low. I had to go back to my old station where I left all the materials required to produce antimatter charges.

This game is definitely allows plenty of time to blog.


During the last twenty four hours I received two corporate invitations. I am a typical 'lone wolf' who has no friends or network to help out and it would seem I am destined to certain death. The recruiters were friendly enough and I do eventually plan on joining a corp one day, but I'd rather keep building my capsuleer and weigh my options until I know that I'll enjoy company. How does one know which corp is right for him or her?

No comments:

Post a Comment